Terms and Conditions
- GIENC® will disclose any creator’s proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material discussed on the site.
- GIENC will disclose the source of any third-party compensation related to the materials on the site.
- All employees of GIENC responsible for content on GIENC.org must disclose any proprietary interest they have relevant to the instructional content to appropriate GIENC authorities.
- GIENC owns all exclusive rights to the intellectual property on the site. Users may not claim ownership of the product.
- All content on GIENC should be available at no cost to users.
- Users may not resell any site content at any cost. This includes individual lessons, guides, or images.
- The content on the site may be used by educational institutions, but it should maintain all GIENC branding and logos.
- Users may not use GIENC content for financial gain.
- Both GIENC and the user must cite all copyrighted materials used within the product appropriately before use.
- Some content featured on this site may be created in collaboration with an outside subject matter expert (SEO), but all content follows the aforementioned guidelines.
Privacy and Security
- GIENC uses a limited number of cookies. GIENC uses session cookies to collect data about what content is accessed and local cookies to save progress when required. These cookies are not accessible by third parties. “Members who sign in accept a token that identifies their status and provides additional tracking and user history data. Users may revoke the use of these cookies at any time.”
- GIENC uses Google Analytics to learn how visitors use the site. These analytics are used to improve on future designs and add suitable content. No other external services are used by GIENC on the site. No personal information is shared with Google Analytics. No user data is passed through URLs, and IP addresses are anonymized and obfuscated prior to transmission. Users may revoke the use of GA cookies at any time.
- GIENC does not collect any personal information from users unless they volunteer the information by:
- Applying for a job
- Creating an account on the site
- Contacting us via a form on the site
- Personal information collected by the site includes things such as name, phone number, email address, occupation, employment information, and skills.
- GIENC will not release any personal information to outside parties without the express consent of the user
- Personal information may be used within our organization to improve products or assess qualification for a job
- Job applicants that choose to apply on this site will be required to verify their identity using an electronic signature
- GIENC is an equal rights and equal-opportunity agency.
- GIENC materials are accessible to all users regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, national origin, color, religion, age, disability, veteran status, socioeconomic status, marital status, pregnancy and/or sexual orientation.
- In order to ensure access, GIENC shall make reasonable accommodations for those with physical and mental impairments that constitute disabilities, consistent with the requirements of federal and state laws and regulations.